To form an independent access scaffold fully boarded with bridging to the flank elevations over the conservatories, which was to be erected for re-decoration works.
Situated in 42 acres of landscaped grounds adjacent to the River Thames in Fulham, The Hurlingham Club is recognised as one of the world’s finest private member clubs. Since its opening in 1869, The Hurlingham Club’s croquet and tennis lawns, botanical gardens and stately Georgian Clubhouse – regarded as the birthplace of polo – have made it a sought-after destination for exclusive sporting and social activities.
Interesting facts about the project
The club has also hosted the Grand Prix Ball and the Concours d’Elegance.
The project is still live, but so far we are extremely happy with the progress we have made and there have been no notable challenges that we have faced.